Did you know Salman Khan used to be a caffeine addict? I mean how can you blame him considering his line of work! But apparently he’s changing his ways. A fellow actor that is currently working with him reveals Sallu’s latest addiction is green tea!
Initially Salman used to carry around his coffee mug everywhere he went and sip on coffee in between shots. Now his man friday carries bags of herbal green tea and Salman drinks 3-4 cups throughout the day! In fact he IS so fascinated by his new hot beverage of choice that he insists his whole team try it and put his manager Reshma Shetty (who isn’t fond of tea at all) on the same herbal tea diet!
I hope the peeps over at Tata tea are listening :)
1. Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer.
2. Green tea helps with your body weight loss.
3. The antioxidant in green tea protects the skin from free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin aging.
4. It can help lower cholesterol level.
5. It helps keep your bones strong.
6. Green tea helps boost your memory.
7. Green tea prevents you from getting a cold or flu.