Life is like a box of makeup… on a good day that is :) so imagine my delight when this pink-tastic delivery arrived at my doorstep! Now take a peak at what’s inside.
1. Maybelline clear glow BB cream (excellent for travel and was a big hit in my wedding goodie bags too.)
2. I’m one of those girls who loves big bold dramatic eyes so I love this lasting drama swirl gel liner in pure black.
3. Top that up with Maybelline hyperglossy runway pop liquid liner in tangerine orange and color-block your peepers which btw, is bang on trend.
4. And if you ask me, you’re never really fully dressed without pink tips and toes! I love the express finish nail polish in Fuschia Fun. Which reminds me, I have to plot another girlie nail art party, because that was SO much fun :)
5. Moving on to all things pink! It’s super important to moisturise your lips and I totally love the the Baby lips tinted lip balm in Pink Lolita. In fact it’s the perfect substitute to any kind of gloss or color during the day which is why it has found a permanent postion in my makeup kit! (Besides, how can you NOT love a lip balm that has it’s own kiss anthem, that WE made?!)
6. Gloss is boss in my book so I’m trying this sensational high shine gloss called Raspberry Reflections. So yummy sounding right?
7. And if I’m feeling particularly bold, plan to pull an all-nighter, or happen to run into Salman Khan at China House (yes it’s happened before!) I’ll pack my Maybelline super stay 14 hour lipstick in Infinitely Fuchsia and dance all night long on the table to the left :)
And who doesn’t love a compact beauty box to fit in all of your favorite things? :) #FTW
PS. Maybelline clearly feels the same way about pink as I do *lol* check out their filofax and sippy cup!
As of now this diary has been upgraded to the bearer of happier things where Ranjit from Team MissMalini plans to write his “thank you’s” as per The Secret *awww* :)