As her close friend, model Pia Trivedi is getting married this week, actress Esha Deol got a couple of gowns especially made from her other good friend, designer Amy Billimoria.
Says Amy, “Esha basically wanted a body fit gown and so, I designed this georgette one-shoulder gown with a deep slit in front. It has zigzag embroidery in gold sequins. The other gown I’ve designed for her is in black with a flare at the bottom. Both the outfits are very red-carpet, in accordance with the silhouette she wanted for the occasion.”
Amy tells us a couple of things about Esha’s fashion sense and what it is like to dress her up:
* Esha hates clothes that are too revealing. She prefers a classic look.
* For formal events, Esha prefers Western styles, like gowns. She’s not much into dresses.
* On an everyday basis, Esha enjoys wearing tee shirts and jeans.
* As a client, she’s not demanding or fussy and has no starry airs. She’s a delight to work with because she’s just so down-to-earth.
* Esha always asks for the designer’s opinion on the entire look for hair, make up, jewelry and accessories as well.