The world’s best known manufacturer of premium kitchen appliances, KitchenAid, has entered India with a very interesting launch. They showcased some of their most popular products, all of which will be available at select gourmet stores like FoodHall, and at their online store.
Here are Team MissMalini’s 5 favorite things from the launch event:
1) They brought India’s top chefs together to create a delicious menu for the audience. Present at the launch were Chef Manjit Gill (first chef to have appeared on a cooking show on Indian television back in 1983), Chef Abhijit Saha (Founder, Director and Chef of Avant Garde Hospitality Pvt Ltd.), Chef Bakshish Dean who was awarded “Chef of the Year” 2007 by Indian Culinary Forum and the PHD Chambers of Commerce, and Chef Jagmeet Singh – Snr. Exec. Sous Chef at Leela Kempinski.
2) Everyone was invited to take a picture at their photo booth… always fun!
3) The menu for the evening was created using various KitchenAid appliances, so the audience could see all the deliciousness their products make possible.
— MissMalini (@MissMalini) September 20, 2013
4) Those amazing colourful kettles… LOVE!
5) The iconic KitchenAid Stand Mixers available in multiple colours, accessories and attachments.