When we first saw the new Krrish 3 poster that released yesterday, we couldn’t help but feel that it had a Ra.One vibe about it. That actually got us thinking, and we realised that there are quite a few similarities between Krrish 3 and Ra.One, beyond the fact that they’re both superhero flicks. Here are 5 common things we noticed between the two films – read our list and let us know whether you can spot any more!
1. The posters. As mentioned before, we’re definitely seeing a similarity. Maybe it’s the colours, the smokey effect, the similar side pose or that metallic font, but we were immediately reminded of the Ra.One publicity still.
2. Jewellery lines. Ra.One tied up with Gitanjali, considering that Shah Rukh Khan already had a long-standing relationship with the company. Krrish 3, on the other hand, is associated with Farah Khan Fine Jewellery, which is understandable since Farah Khan is Hrithik Roshan‘s sister-in-law.
3. Pen brands. Linc had a range of Ra.One pens out, while Flair has Krrish 3 branded ones. In this case, though, Krrish came first – the original film had a tie-up with Flair back in 2006, and the association has continued for this one as well.
4. The games. Ra.One’s Playstation game was much-talked about, and now Krrish 3 has a game out as well, for Windows smartphones.
5. The villains can change form. The most recent Krrish 3 track – the title song – featured Kangana Ranaut, the villain, changing form into Priyanka Chopra. If you remember, Ra.One was also able to change form – he took on the form of Arjun Rampal and even Kareena Kapoor during the Chammak Challo song.
See More of Our Exclusive Bollywood Content: