Bigg Boss has finally been done and dusted for this year! Hopefully you caught the finale night in all its glory (or, at least, MissMalini‘s live tweets), but for all the craziness we saw that night, there’s a lot more that happened behind the scenes that never got aired. We’ve got the dope anyway, thanks to our source in Lonavala, so read on for 5 bits of juicy gossip from behind the scenes of the Bigg Boss 7 finale night! (And one bonus piece about Tanishaa and Armaan, ’cause you know you’re dying to.)
1. Tanuja (Kajol and Tanishaa’s mom) didn’t speak to Gauahar and preferred to try and take Tanishaa back home as soon as the media interactions were done. She looked uncomfortable and told the channel that she would not do any interactions with the media despite numerous requests from them.
2. Even though they hugged on screen, Tanishaa and Gauhar maintained distance later on. A production hand overheard Tanishaa saying she wouldn’t want to be in the same room as Gauahar ever again. The only person Tanishaa hugged and said good bye to was Andy.
3. Armaan stuck to Salman‘s side and was constantly seeking his approval for everything from his clothes to whether he should interact with the media. There are also rumours floating around that he has asked Salman to give him a small role in any of his forthcoming films.
4. Nigar Khan (Gauahar’s sister) seemed to love the attention and was often spotted giving quotes on Gauahar’s behalf, even though Gauahar was around. Unfortunately for her, she had to take the back seat as all the focus was on her sister this time around.
5. The contestants were overheard talking about Sofia Hayatt boycotting the finale because of her case against Armaan. Sofia herself released a video talking about the whole thing, but more on that coming soon.
And here’s one bonus piece of gossip beyond the finale night: Buzz is that Tanuja has asked Tanishaa to take time off and do some thinking about her relationship with Armaan. She isn’t happy with the link up stories at all, and wants Tanishaa to avoid talking about him in public. So are we going to go from seeing every step of Tanishaa and Armaan’s relationship played out to hearing nothing at all? Only time will tell whether Tanishaa will heed her mother’s advice! (That is, assuming their relationship will even survive out of the Bigg Boss house.)