Dressed in winter chic style with calf length boots and a leather jacket, we spotted this shapely lady taking in a film at a multiplex in Mumbai, last evening.
She was there to watch Sholay along with a well-known Bollywood superstar, who is currently in promotional overdrive for his upcoming film.
Here are a few hints:
* She won the Miss India contest way back in 1980.
* The first film she signed was called Hathyar.
* But the film which really got her noticed was Tridev, in 1989.
* She has just one Filmfare nomination to her name – for Best Supporting Actress for Jurm by Mahesh Bhatt.
* The Nineties saw her making her TV debut where she acted in the serial Chandni. She also hosted a show called Rangoli on Doordarshan, which was very popular at the time.
* She gave up acting almost 20 years ago, in 1995.
*She was married to cricketer Mohammad Azharudddin for fourteen years. They are divorced.
Well, if you haven’t figured it out as yet, she’s none other than…
Take a look at more pix of Sangeeta as she joined Salman Khan for a screening of Sholay in 3D.
Even though she seems to have retired full-time from acting and modeling, Sangeeta still looks hot and sexy enough to give many of the newcomers a run for their money.
These days, she’s often seen at fashion events and is a regular at Salman Khan’s parties. In fact, insider reports have it that even though the duo broke up many years ago, Sangeeta is still very close to Salman’s family. And that was pretty evident when she attended the launch of Alvira Khan’s boutique – Ahakzai – even though Salman couldn’t make it.
With that dazzling smile and a super fit figure, we’d love to see Sangeeta back on screen in the near future. We hope she’s reading this :)
Pix: Viral Bhayani for MissMalini