Fresh + healthy + liquids, the craving is spreading along with all the health benefits of drinking your fruits and vegetables. You can see plenty of cafes and restaurants offering a variety of juices on their menu. That being said, you don’t always have to go and purchase a ready-made juice. Invest in a juicer & try making these fresh combinations at home:
1) Carrot + Ginger + Apple = Cleanses the system
2) Apple + Cucumber + Celery = Helps to reduces cholesterol
3) Tomato + Carrot + Apple = Aids to battle bad breath and improves skin complexion
4) Orange + Ginger + Cucumber = Reduces body heat
5) Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon = Nurtures the bladder and kidney
*Make sure to consume your juices as and when you make them.
*Wash all your fruits and vegetables properly before putting them in your juicer.