On a Saturday morning at Lakme Fashion Week, a select group of bloggers were privy to Lakmé Make-up Expert Natasha Nischols‘ make-up masterclass. Natasha revealed how to achieve the Lakmé Absolute Illusion Metallic look that is all set to be the beauty trend of the season on model and digital ambassador Sarah Jane Dias.
It is the same look that Kareena Kapoor Khan, face of Lakme Absolute is wearing in the campaign shots. Here’s how to achieve her day look:
– Start by applying a shade of Absolute Face Stylist Compact.
– First, apply Absolute Color Illusion Pearl Shadow in Blue Pearl on your upper eyelid. Move from the inner corner of your eyes to the center.
– Next, apply Absolute Color Illusion Pearl Shadow in Pink Pearl across your upper eyelid. Start at the center of the eyelid and move to the outer corners. Blend in the two colours really well. Also apply it to your lower lash line.
– Next, apply a hint of Absolute Color Illusion Pearl Shadow in Star Light on the inner corners of your eyes.
– Finally top your lips with Absolute Gloss Stylist.
Will you be trying out this look?