I pretty much almost always shop online, from sites abroad and these are my fail proof tips!
1. Use the wish list tab on all your sites ASOS, Shopbop and Net-a-Porter have super ones that allow you to save your selections and give you updates on the items. e.g., If they are on sale or how many pieces are left.
2. On most websites that I feature shipping is free to India, with duty paid on your credit card while making the purchases.
3. Use the contact Us on Net-a-porter and and Contact us tab on shopbop to ask a question about your selection. The stylists are super helpful and you get a reply within the day.
4. Do read the product details carefully and use the zoom tool always, this will give you an excellent idea about the sizing and fabrication.
5. Register on all your favourite website, very often you will get a promo code to use which gives you a discount on full price items.
Check out Divya’s new website here! www.styledbuydivya.com