Every month we greedily analyse our statistics to see which blogs YOU loved best. (Yes, we’re nerdy like that.) So I figured I’d share the results and tell you which blogs were on FIRE this June all because of you! Enzwai :) xoxo
1. Who KILLed Yo Yo Yo Honey Singh?
That’s right, the untimely Twitter-demise of your favourite rapper Yo Yo had the Internet all up in a tizzy!
Fact is, despite his virtual “game over” he was just fine and spotted belting out Chaar Bottle Vodka for his friends and fans at a nightclub in Mumbai soon after the news hit. Even his gal-pal Jacqueline Fernandez was there! #JustSaying
2. 15 Life Lessons Only Sex And The City’s Samantha Jones Can Teach You!
Look at you getting all sexy! Apparently Samantha’s life lessons were right up your alley too.
There’s more where THAT came from, everyone from The Devil Wears Prada‘s Miranda Priestly to Madagascar’s King Julien has a lesson or 15 to share. :)
3. The First Poster of Telugu Aashiqui 2.
Aashiqui 2 is being remade in South Indian cinema as the Telugu film “Nee Jathaga Nenundali” which means “I am with you forever”. The film’s poster looked a lot like the original of course!
This film stars Nazia Hussain and Sachiin Joshi. And here’s what Shraddha Kapoor thought was really funny about that!
4. Bollywood Had It’s WTF Moments…
5. Hrithik Roshan Causes a Rift Between Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif.
6. Our Secret Spy Couldn’t Identify This Bollywood “Star” Till He Ran a Hilarious Google Search!
And honestly, when we finally figured out who this “star” was, we TOTALLY died laughing.
7. 5 Bollywood Relationships We Thought Would Last!
We REALLY thought these Bollywood romances would make it all the way to happily ever after but… afsos. :(
8. How Cute Are These “Summer Luxe” Looks By Manish Malhotra?
Manish Malhotra picked out our summer looks… From mango to pastel and patchwork prints!
9. Sonam Kapoor Got A Designer Birthday Cake!
A superbly Cannes-inspired cake for Bollywood’s biggest fashionista!
10. Aaradhya Bachchan’s Nanny IS Spilling Secrets!
Beti B’s keeper couldn’t keep her mouth shut and spilt some Bachchan insider secrets to our very own Industrywalla! #Juicy
11. Kareena Kapoor comes to Karisma Kapoor’s rescue!
Sisters really do make the best BFFs (even if they frequently battle it out on the fashion field!) and no one proves that better than Bebo and Lolo. Kareena is helping her big sister through a tough divorce by always being at her side (even if that means Saif-ty first.) #badpunapology
12. Hot Pictures: Prachi Desai’s Sexy Item-Girl Look.
Um… look who got super hot while we weren’t looking?! Prachi Desai‘s sizzling item song in Ek Villain amped up the temperature!
13. First Pictures: Imran Khan Takes His Baby Girl Home!
Proud papa Imran Khan took home his baby girl Imara home, all bundled up in baby pink! Awwwww.
14. Preity Zinta Accuses Ex-Boyfriend Ness Wadia of Molestation.
#PreityNessMess immediately started trending and PZ has been making her regular visits to the police station amid loads of paparazzi action since. (If you missed the drama, here are ALL the deets plus a gangster for good measure.)
15. Guess Which Kardashian Almost Has A Thigh High Malfunction!
Across the seas one young Kardashian almost had a thigh-high wardrobe malfunction (and in fact that’s what most fashion critics labeled the entire two-slit outfit!) Ballsy or bimbette? You decide.
16. Trouble on the Sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?
17. If You’ve Ever Been on an Indian Flight, You KNOW This is True.
Anyone who has ever flown an Indian airline knew this to be true. No questions asked (and please pass the hand sanitiser!)
18. Sajid Khan’s Reaction to Bipasha Basu’s Open Letter About Humshakals.
The usually happy shiny Instagrammer Bipasha Basu got ballsy and denounced her film Humshakals as “disturbing” before its release and this is what Sajid Khan had to say about that! In fact SK has been all about sharing this month and even opened up about his break up with Jacqueline.
PS. We’re on Bips’ side on this one. Here are 9 Things About Humshakals That Will Make You Want to Shoot Yourself in the Face, no really.
19. Revealed: The Brains Behind 14 Stylish Bollywood Actresses.
You loved finding out the faces behind the fashion. And stay tuned because there’s more where that came from!
20. Celebrity Airport Spotting.
There’s something about catching celebrities off the red carpet that’s terribly exciting, yes we understand. :) Which is why we showed you Anushka Sharma in “normcore”, played hide-and-seek with Neha Dhupia got super excited when Alia Bhatt set off the metal detectors and even had a fangirl moment with Kareena Kapoor! Here’s everyone else you might have missed making their arrival :)