Like we told you already, we can’t wait to watch Homi Adajania‘s next film, Finding Fanny. The cast has now wrapped up shooting for the film completely, and they’re all set for their September 12th release. For those of you who have been waiting for the film as well, there’s good news – the trailer is out tomorrow, July 9th, so we can all finally have a better look at what it’s all about!
In the meantime, the cast has recorded this special video to give you their reasons on why you should definitely watch the trailer. It features some super cute Deepika Padukone/Arjun Kapoor interaction, including a twirl and cheek kiss that’s adorable. Check it out!
Loving Deepika and Arjun’s chemistry. They’re two good-looking, popular, young actors, so it was only a matter of time before they came together in a film – and I’m glad it’s been sooner rather than later. They’re real life friends (he is baba Ranveer Singh‘s BFF after all) and they look great together in that short promo, so it’ll be fun to see them play an on-screen pair!
That’s not all, though. There are more reasons we’re looking forward to Finding Fanny, like:
1. Deepika Padukone. I mean, come on. The lady is flawless, she’s on top of her game, she looks awesome in the first look, and Arjun said it himself – “watch it for Deepika Padukone.” And so we will.
2. The entire cast. Deepika and Arjun aside, this project has some huge names attached to it – Pankaj Kapur, Naseeruddin Shah, Dimple Kapadia. They’re all such brilliant actors, and the fact that they’re coming together for one film is amazing.
3. The characters. The film’s synopsis says that the story is about “a bunch of oddballs,” so of course we’re excited – we love well-developed, quirky characters, and it looks like that’s just what we’re in for.
4. Ranveer Singh’s special appearance. We don’t know yet if we can get a glimpse of him in the trailer, but we’re definitely looking forward to Ranveer’s cameo in this film.
5. It’s going to be a mad ride. With quirky characters, able actors to pull them off, and a director who has proven he can do both off-beat and commercial cinema, we know the film is in good hands. And I mean, aren’t we all suckers for road trip stories?
Why are you looking forward to Finding Fanny? Tell us in the comments below!