– A glass container. Jars with a narrow top work better. I used an empty coffee jar. Although not the ideal size, recycling is always important in my book.
– A scrubber to remove the label from your jar.
– Reed diffuser sticks or bamboo skewers.
– 1/4 cup carrier oil. Lighter oils work better. I prefer organic, cold pressed coconut oil.
– 20-25 drops of essential oil. For this monsoon version, I mixed cinnamon and wild orange.
– A snack. Fresh cherries for me!
– Mix the essential oils and carrier oil together in the glass container.
– Place the diffuser sticks in the container. It will take a while for the oil to travel up the sticks, so speed up the process by flipping the sticks after several hours.
– Continue to flip the sticks every few days to refresh the scent.