We expected to be blown away when we first saw images of Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel Fall/Winter Couture show – and sure enough once we were finished, we had several OMG moments. Held at the Grand Palais in Paris, Karl Lagerfeld created a line of modern silhouettes with corseted waists, right-angled shoulders and draped fabrics. He delivered a new interpretation of Haute Couture, one that is both modern and visionary.
Here are 5 things that made us go ‘OMG’
1. Face of the Paris-Dallas collection, Kristen Stewart showed up with a shorter crop of hair and left it orange. The Twilight star rocked the look while being dressed head to toe in Chanel.
2. The Grand Palais was transformed to look like a 20th century Parisian apartment. The combination of blue, gold and white was a complete feast for the eyes.
3. The models took to the runway in ‘des tongs très chic’ – translated as very chic flip-flops and can I just say – I LOVE!
4. Kendall Jenner walked the runway! After Marc Jacobs, the Givenchy campaign, a cover of LOVE Magazine and a spread in Vogue, this is definitely turning out to be the year of Kendall Jenner.
5. The final look. Have you ever seen anything this grand?
Have you had your OMG moments after looking at these? Leave us your thoughts in the comments below.