Don’t we all heart Shah Rukh Khan and his signature air hug? Naturally, we’re super thrilled at the moment as the king of romance is going to be seen teaching us his trademark move on our show MissMalini’s World at 7:30 pm tonight on TLC. So we decided to up the excitement levels to a a soaring high by list outing out a few songs where the heartthrob is striking his oh so popular pose! So are you ready to get jelly-kneed?
1. Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge)
2. Humko Humise Chura Lo (Mohabbatein)
3. The Kuch Kuch Hota Hai title track
4. Suraj Hua Maddham (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham)
5. The Kal Ho Na Ho title track
So much so that Alia Bhatt‘s character pays a tribute to this SRK pose in Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
So do you breathe romance just like we do and want to get this move right? Tune in to MissMalini’s World on TLC at 7:30 tonight!