Last week we showed you how to get ‘Camera Ready’ with BBlunt’s innovative BSYSTEM! This week’s look is for girls who love short hair, but are petrified of cutting those long locks! As a part of our reality show (MissMalini’s World on TLC) tie-up with BBlunt, we’ve recreated a faux bob for all you girls! And we promise you, there are no scissors involved!
What It Is: A vintage inspired bob
Apt For: A Great Gatsby themed party or for the runway!
What Do You Need:  BBlunt High Definition Curl (a curl defining, leave-in cream), Hair Dryer,  BBlunt Gel Oh! (a natural hold gel),  Wide Tooth Comb,  Diffuser,  Tail Comb,  Teaser Comb,  Bobby Pins,  U-Pins
1. Detangle your towel-dried hair with a wide tooth comb. Apply liberal amounts of High Definition Curl cream evenly throughout your hair. Start from the ends and work your way up to the roots.
2. For weight and definition, take a small amount of Gel Oh! and scrunch it into the ends of your hair.
3. Attach a diffuser to your hair dryer and set it to medium heat and slow speed. Gather the length of your hair into the diffuser, and dry it section by section.
4. Section off your hair above your ears, using a tail comb, and secure them with sectioning clips. Back-comb the roots of the lower portion of your hair with a teaser comb. Take the end of your hair, twist it and roll towards the nape of your neck. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Un-clip the top hair and allow it to fall over the nape. Complete the bob by twisting pieces of your excess long hair around a u-pin and secure it into the volume at the nape. Continue this action, until all the long hair is pinned up, making sure you maintain a bob silhouette.
Show off your elegant neck with this gorgeous faux bob! The next time someone insists you needs to cut your hair, rock this faux bob and show them that no scissors are required for a funky, short look!
P.S. You can watch MissMalini get the look on MissMalini’s World tonight on TLC at 7.30 PM!