Shah Rukh Khan is the love of my life, not only is he one of the biggest actors who has ruled the roost for more than 2 decades, he is also the funniest man ever known to Bollywood. By funny I mean witty, sarcastic, self deprecating and of course, razor sharp and not throwing a banana peel on the floor and waiting for someone to slip so that I can laugh! If that were the criteria I guess Sajid Khan would win! Anyway because I have made this statement, here are 5 of his best interviews to prove how awesome he is!
1) When he made Koffee With Karan the awesome show it has become!
Shah Rukh Khan killed it. In all the seasons of Koffee With Karan, he just killed it. That’s why it was rather disappointing that he didn’t make an appearance in the latest season.
2) When he also made The Anupam Kher Show the awesome show it has become!
Notice how he’s always the first guest on most of the talk shows held?
Check out the second part of the interview here:
3) When he and Gauri charmed us all with their love story on Rendezvous with Simi Garewal!
Seriously, there’s a reason why Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan are considered the strongest couple in B’town!
4) When he proved that the stand-up comedy scene lost a promising member because he decided to pursue Bollywood!
Kapil Sharma and Shah Rukh Khan made me laugh my backside off and I’m not even a fan of that show!
5) When he proved in Rajat Sharma’s ‘court’ that he’s truly the king!
I mean how can you not get lost in his words! He’s so damn cool, such a boss!
Watch the remaining parts here:
Special mention: Shah Rukh Khan’s Yale Speech
This is not an interview per say, but the man speaks so well. I’m in love *sigh*