Ace tennis player, Roger Federer, is visiting Delhi for the International Premier Tennis League, where he would lead the Indian Aces, the Indian franchise of the league. Due to his jam packed schedule which is not letting him explore India the way he’d like to, RF took to Twitter to ask fans to do this simple little thing. Check it out:
First he made this announcement:
Then he asked for this little favour:
And then Twitter went berserk.
1) Roger Federer as the strongest boat man of Kerala.
Because, why not?
2) Roger Federer as the monkey manipulator.
Monkey man who?
3) Roger Federer as Kejru.
Arvind Kejriwal and RF should definitely meet.
4) Roger Federer singing ‘all hot girls put your hands up and sing Om Shanti Om.’
He will also ask the ‘cool boys to make some noise‘ soon!
5) Roger Federer playing Holi
Giving Amitabh Bachchan a lot of competition!
6) Roger Federer getting a rickshaw when most of us fail to get one without crying
Forget the Grand Slam titles, this should be his greatest achievement!
7) Roger Federer washing off his sins (all those nights he must have cursed Rafael Nadal)
Paap dholo Roger beta.
8) Roger Federer riding an elephant
He is Jane and he likes to ride an elephant. Oye oye oye oye.
9) Roger Federer at Taj Mahal, not looking uncomfortable at all.
Twitter is seriously the best social networking site out there, don’t you think? Where would you Photoshop Federer’s face? Tell me quickly to win prizes (NOT) but still, tell!