What do football players, Pink (the singer, not the colour) and Natalie Portman have in common? The ‘Faux Hawk’ of course! Edgy, cool and dramatic – this hairstyle is for all you girls that are looking to shake things up! We are going to show you how to achieve this crazy look with the help of BBlunt’s new BSYSTEM.
What It Is: An ode to your inner punk rocker
Apt For: The mosh pit of a wild concert, or when you want to show off your fancy ear cuffs!
What Do You Need:  BBlunt High Definition Curl (leave-in cream),  Hair Dryer, BBlunt Gel Oh! (natural hold gel), Diffuser, Comb, Teaser Brush, and U-Pins
1. Distribute a liberal amount of High Definition Curl cream evenly through hair, from root to tip.
2. Attach a diffuser to the hair dryer, and set it to medium heat and low speed. Diffuse dry your hair until it is completely dry.
3. Part your hair, to separate the sides and the back, and apply Gel Oh! to them.
4. Smoothen the sides and back using a comb.
5. For extra volume (and extra drama!), tease the top of your hair. Dress your hair into place with the help of your fingers. If you have longer hair on the top, use U-Pins to create the desired shape.
That’s it! 5 easy steps to an incredible faux hawk! Equally flattering on both men and women, this hairstyle is on trend, always! If you still aren’t convinced, check out Gigi rocking the faux hawk on MissMalini’s World tonight!
P.S. Watch MissMalini’s World tonight on TLC at 7.30 PM! Repeat on Saturday at 5pm and Wednesday at 3pm!