There are girls who like make-up, and those who LOVE makeup! The latter are those who spend hours of their time (and thousands from their pay check) on beauty products! No makeup is too trivial, no trend too frivolous and no beauty counter that doesn’t know their name! Check out the following symptoms to check if you suffer from ‘Makeup Addiction’!
1. You get a fluttery feeling in your stomach when M.A.C announces its new collection
2. You spend all your free time browsing for new products, reading reviews, watching videos and searching for make-up inspirations on Pinterest
3. You are guilty of forgetting your friend’s boyfriend’s name, but will never be accused of not knowing a lipstick shade (ah, Ruby Woo, you old friend!)
4. The ladies at the beauty counters know your name, birth date, address and all your little quirks
5. You watch award shows vividly, for the amazing lipsticks, rather than the clothes
6. The ‘Skills’ section of your resume reads as – ability to apply make-up in a moving vehicle
7. Friends and family know that make-up is the only gift you truly treasure
8. Your closet may be a mess, but all your nail polishes are arranged by colour
10. Your idea of art, is nail art
If you’ve checked off all these symptoms, then you have been diagnosed with ‘Makeup Addiction’ – a terribly wonderful affliction! We aren’t judging you though, we’re right behind you in line for that new M.A.C lipstick!