Happy Halloween, you guys! On this wonderful day (wonderful because who doesn’t like some horror in their lives?) Twitter decided to trend this awesome hashtag: #ScaryStoryIn5Words. The results were hilarious. For most of us, the scariest word is Monday, and my joke is as old as Dumbledore, but thankfully, the Indian Twitteratti is far more creative! Check it out yourself.
1) When Tanmay Bhat made us realise the impact of a karela.
Brb, throwing up.
2) When Sapan Verma hit the nail on the spot.
But we know that #Replace___NameWithPizza will never get old.
3) When Sanjay Hegde fueled the conspiracy behind the Supreme Court list.
THAT list with the names of the black money account holders… Swiss banks… yeah, THAT one!
4) When Sahil Shah voiced everyone’s biggest horror story.
Thanks but no thanks.
5) When Rega Jha said the absolute truth and it made us laugh and cry.
6) When Raheel Khursheed was my bro.
I feel ya bro. #NoLifeWithoutWiFi
7) When Joy’s tweet made me realise it’s the same story everywhere.
Maa ka phone aaya!
8) When Gabbar Singh shared the sad story of being friendzoned.
Oh the feels!
9) When Ashish Shakya FREAKED us all out.
10) When Bollywood Gandu tweeted two horror stories together. Successively!
2 much to handle man (saw what I did there? Please say yes! Please!)
So these were the funniest (or scariest) tweets in my opinion! Add yours in the comments below :)