– According to a popular tabloid, Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are all set to move in together to their new pad. It happens to be an opulent one with two terraces. And what’s more, the couple is also planning to host a housewarming party for their B-town friends.
– On the other hand, RK Jr.’s ex, Deepika Padukone recently bonded with Anushka Sharma (who happens to be her alleged beau, Ranveer Singh‘s ex). The two were seen chatting with each other other at Shah Rukh Khan‘s residence, Mannat, on the superstar’s birthday party.
– Also, Ranbir’s commercial of a light bulb with Shruti Haasan has grabbed the attention of many. It seems filmmakers like Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ayan Mukerji are already contemplating on signing them together for a flick.
– Ekta Kapoor has demanded 1.5 crores from Sanjay Dutt. Apparently, the producer had locked a mega deal with the actor in 2008 and that’s when Dutt was paid the money in advance. But then things went awry between them and the project went for a toss. However, Dutt is yet to pay the money back to Ekta. And that’s why she has filed a complaint against him.
– Sonam Kapoor‘s ex boyfriend, Sahir Berry, has moved to Delhi from Mumbai. And it seems his trying to woo her back as per a leading daily. Now, that’s interesting!
– A week before their film’s release, the Kill Dil team is going all out to promote their movie. The multi-talented Ali Zafar had painted Aditi Rao Hydari‘s portrait during the promotions of London Paris New York and now, he’s going to paint some graffiti on the walls of Mahim in Mumbai. He’ll be accompanied by his co-stars Parineeti Chopra and Ranveer Singh.
– Madhur Bhandarkar is giving his all to his upcoming flick, Calender Girls. The director recently returned from a long trip and has now resumed the shooting of his project.
Stay tuned for a heavy dose of B-town gossip throughout the day. (PS: A lot of Industrywalla stories are on their way!)