– Going by the trend of biopics, several filmmakers are keen on translating Sania Mirza‘s life on celluloid. However, the tennis star doesn’t wish for that to happen. But just in case it is ever made, she wants Deepika Padukone to portray her character.
– Sonakshi Sinha, who is soon going to be seen sharing screen space with Southern superstar Rajinikanth in Lingaa, is elated to be introduced as the legend’s heroine. Having worked with several bigwigs in Bollywood, this marks another achievement in Sona’s film career. She recently crooned the song, Lungi Dance, at the music launch of the movie.
– This morning, I told you guys about Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan‘s much awaited reunion at one of the functions of Sallu bhai‘s sister, Arpita Khan‘s wedding. Now, let me share some more exquisite details about the marriage ceremony, which is slated to happen on Tuesday in Hydrabad. Apparently, the menu for the special night consists of Hyderabadi Biryani, Haleem and Pathar Ka Gosht and several other Deccani cuisines. Also, reports suggest that Salman is going to do his trademark towel dance at the wedding. Now, isn’t that cute?
– The next shooting schedule of Remo D’Sourza‘s ABCD 2 starring Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor has been postponed. Apparently, the cast and crew were all set to leave for US but none of them could leave because of visa issues.
– On the other hand, Arbaaz Khan‘s Dolly Ki Doli featuring Sonam Kapoor is apparently being re-shot. That’s because some of the sequences seemed far from perfect and the team decided to rework on some scenes. The movie also stars Pulkit Samrat.
– Sonam’s Khoobsurat co-star, Fawad Khan, is being considered for a pivotal role in Sujoy Ghosh‘s next. He might be seen essaying the role of a cop in this Saif Ali Khan–Jacqueline Fernandez starrer.
– Bollywood has always supported the ‘Save Tiger’ campaign wholeheartedly. Now, actor John Abraham has decided to commence a campaign to save rhinoceros in Assam from January next year.
Stay tuned for a lot more Bollywood news and gossip!