Nerds! Rejoice! The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies (the final part of The Hobbit trilogy) is all set to release in India, a week before it releases in the United States. That’s right, the movie releases here on December 12th and I’m extremely excited about it!! Mostly because of Legolas, my golden haired, handsome elf from the Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit trilogy. Legolas is the one common link between these two epic franchises and THAT is why he’s the most fabulous guy ever! Here are 10 more reasons that make him fabulous and I know you want to find out what they are… read on!
1) Because his Archery is spot on
Katniss Everdeen who?
2) Because when he smiles, its as if he knows all your dirty secrets
Those secrets usually include things that should definitely be censored.
3) Because he just punches people really well
It’s as if he has eyes at the back of his head! His golden, shiny, perfect head.
No f*&ks were given that day.
5) Because he can totally leave Middle Earth and become editor of Vogue within seconds
He was Miranda Priestly even before Miranda Priestly knew she was Miranda Priestly.
6) Because he knows he’s perfect
Maybe he’s born with it…maybe it’s Maybelline.
7) Because he just is…
No one stands a chance.
8) Because he woke up like this…
I’m no regular elf…I’m Legolas.
9) Because a single expression of his, says it all…
So. Many. Feels.
10) Because this doesn’t make much sense but still..
*Puts on sunglasses* *Walks Away*
Don’t forget, The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies releases on 12th December!