It’s Kabir Bedi‘s birthday today! The silver fox has turned 68 and can still give actors half his age a run for their money. Be it his sexy wife-killer act in the cult classic Khoon Bhari Maang, or his performance as the Bond villain Gobinda in the Roger Moore starrer Octupussy, Kabir killed it. That’s why on this wonderful day, we list down the 12 times Kabir Bedi made us feel things… a lot of things!
1) When he looked good despite standing awkwardly in a photo-booth with one hand in his pocket
And one hand on his knee.
2) When he looked so devastatingly handsome with just a waistcoat on
Or maybe he looked that good because there was no shirt under that waistcoat.
3) When he stared into our soul with his deep dark brown eyes
And proceeded to sooth our deepest sorrows and pains.
4) When he made us wish we were a telephone
Just to be held by him.
5) When he looked a little like Spock from Star Trek
Way hotter than Zachary Quinto!
6) When Khoon Bhari Maang happened
Much before Salman Khan‘s shirtless act, Kabir blessed us all by letting us see that body.
7) When he Jack Sparrow-ed harder than Johnny Depp could!
8) When he made a temple bell a cool head gear
Has a bell ever looked that good?
9) When one Kabir wasn’t enough to quench your thirst
This is a psychedelic wet dream.
10) When he had a weird thing for a ‘short bob’
But he had a ‘soft approach’ about it.
11) When he was the MARLBORO MAN
And suddenly our knight in shining armour was a tall, dark and handsome smoker who rode a horse.
12) When he was looking at a painting with so much love
That you wished it was your painting he was staring at!
Happy birthday Kabir Bedi, my forever wala crush.