The final 5 Bigg Boss 8 contestants are slowly but surely, losing their sh*t. With one day to go it’s high drama in the Bigg Boss house and the testosterone level is off the charts! Also, as a viewer, I feel like I’m starting to lose my mind a little too, given the fact that I sent this tweet today and it is 100% true. *LOL*
Anyway! Here are 9 things that cracked ME up on the show tonight, enjoy.
1. Gautam Gulati sang takle tu pyaar kar leeeee to Ali (to the tune of AaJa GuFaOn MeiN Aaa from Aks!)
2. Karishma Tanna hid under her hot pink blankey snivelling, “I’m missing mumma, that’s it.”
Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna
3. Dimpy Mahajan spoke non-stop in a high-pitched voice. Mostly about Sambhavna Seth saying to Karishma Tanna, “garre murde kyon ukhar rahe ho?”
Sambhavna Seth, Dimpy Ganguly
4. Ajaz Khan sauntered back in the house like a class-A jackass (and oddly dressed like the American flag) dropping wisdom on everyone.
Gautam Gulati and Ajaz Khan
Then Ali dropped a fruity attack on Ajaz, starting with an apple! Deja vu much?
Ali Quli Mirza, Ajaz Khan
5. Gautam Gulati remained the boss with this one dialogue to Ali, “control your anger.”
6. Dimpy dropped her own bomb on Gautam with, “aap itne doodh ke dulhe mat baniye”.
7. Ajaz got deep, “show the world you (Ali) can change. If I can change, you can change, anybody can change.” And then exited stage left singing…
8. Dimpy Mahajan said, “this is not Mojito” stirring her minty drink at “the last supper”. *ROLF*
9. Pritam basically told Karishma Tanna how big a crush he has always had on her and Ali apologized to Karishma, in the hope that she would maybe invite him to her “party sharties” after Bigg Boss was over! #Winning (Although if you ask me, GG’s got this in the bag.)