Uday Chopra is the son of the late Yash Chopra, brother of the great Aditya Chopra and brother-in-law of the talented Rani Mukherjee. Yes, him. The coolest! He has come in some movies of his own (such as his home productions) but nothing he has done has won my heart more than his recent tweets. Like, he reminds me a lot of Lord Buddha, who had everything, yet he went around in search of the truth. Deep, right? I know!
Let me explain to you exactly why I think that Uday Chops is way above the mere ‘celebrity’ tag:
1) He successfully proves a point – and women will agree!
2) He has the power to empathise with cookies.
3) AND he has the power to recognise colours through digits.
3) He is extremely thoughtful – and his twitter feed is thoughts-full! #ThatIsSoBuddha
4) Again, he’s very, very thoughtful.
5) Thoughtful yet again!
6) If he figured this out, I think he has the whole human race figured out!
7) He is the master of procrastination!
8) He also has access to a time machine.
9) He challenges Liu Hui in attempts of altering his great discovery.
10) His strong desire to be a temple (not God, but his abode!) #ThatIsSoBuddha
11) Umm… I think we could potentially label this as some kind of a Name-Changing Syndrome?
12) He knows how to make *shit* sound classy!
13) He’s the only one who can crack vegetarian jokes!
14) He believes in the Extraterrestrial!
15) He also believes in zombies… and morons!
16) He might just be Isaac Newton in disguise.
17) We never doubted that but okay!
18) Okay, hands down. I know it. He is Aryabhatta in disguise!
19) Wait… could he also be the creator of porn?
20) Oh no, wait… he’s bhindi!
21) Okay! He has cleared the air…
22) No, no he’s a Baba.. black sheep. YES!
23) Wait, ok this one is the final statement!
24) He’s a sweetheart <3
25) And he’s above it ALL!
Just so you all know, #ThatsSoBuddha was invented by me before I read this:
In conclusion, we are happy to know someone like you, Uday – one of the funniest and most genuine guys in the industry!
P.S. Dear Uday, reading your tweets for this blog has seriously increased my general knowledge. Not even kidding!