Our #MMFridays Google hangout (where MissMalini gets bowled over by cricket) was SO MUCH FUN! If you haven’t seen it already, go have a look! Done? Now check out the top 7 moments from the hangout (barring the detailed cricket trivia because – lets face it – there’s no way I managed to write all of that down) and get into the mood for six awesome weeks of World Cup Cricket!
1) Discovering that Anshuman Jha is a total cricket nerd!
He rattled off cricket trivia like I talk about Game of Thrones! Great man, this one.
2) Vikram Sathaye’s hilarious comments from Australia!
The cricket expert, author and stand-up comedian, Vikram Sathaye was killing it with his hilarious comments from Oz!
3) Prabal Panjabi’s love for South Africa!
His heart said India, but his mind said South Africa, we’re so glad his heart won!
4) Tina Sharma Tiwari’s amazing analysis of everything related to cricket.
She’s MissMalini‘s high school friend! That school has something to do with beauty AND brains eh?
5) Marv and Anushka’s complete cluelessness about the sport.
Their fashion tips were on fleek though!
6) A participant asking Anushka extremely detailed questions on cricket!
And her expressions while being asked said questions. Honestly, our Pocket Stylist made us laugh a lot!
7) Mishti’s dance!
Our fitness and dance instructor is such a star! As Paapi Priyam said, we could totally bottle Mishti‘s enthusiasm and sell it. Priyam and our Bollywood queen Rashmi were so impressed! They learnt the steps and danced at the MissMalini HQ too! Yay!
Learn this dance cheer with Mishti in her dance tutorial! Tell us your favourite moments from this Hangout in the comments below? :)