Holy cow! Beef has been banned in Maharashtra! Personally, I’m against banning any form of food because come on you guys, it’s food! I don’t know how I’d function if chicken was banned (strangely it doesn’t sound surprising, given the current situation). My heart goes out to my friends who are probably terrified due to the threat of a jail sentence just because they wanted to have a nice beef burger. Not only me, people on my Twitter and Facebook timeline had a LOT to say too, so check out the best ones and pray that no one needs a dealer to ‘score’ some meat!
1) This lady who knows she’d be safer as a cow than a woman.
2) Priyam who thinks our CM should ban Tinda because eww who even eats that?
She forgot karela. Honestly, people would thank the Government if they got rid of these veggies.
3) José, who makes more sense than the entire government.
4) Clarence Mendoza’s passionate plea for the real #achchedin to arrive!
Kahan gaye woh din?
5) Dave who had high hopes from this city… but sadly this happened.
6) Rega Jha who understands nothing. (Nor do we, when marital rape isn’t a crime but eating beef is).
7) Aseem, who is singing the blues…!
8) Gabbar Singh makes a valid point.
9) Arjun explains our country with the help of Coldplay references (therefore he wins).
10) Arjun Kapoor applauded our democracy. Because why not?
11) Atul Khatri took the middle path and saw the good side of this ban.
Let’s hang in there Daman bro, it’s a cool place.
12) Sapan Verma and Rohan Joshi just wanted Baba Sehgal’s opinion on this topic.
This conversation gave birth to #BabaOnBeef and we are forever thankful.
13) Sahil just wanted to know our CM’s plans.
14) And Krazy Frog was offended due to the lack of ban on pineapples on pizza.
Pineapples on pizza are… no words.
What are your thoughts on this #BeefBan? Tell us in the comments below!