Which Sanjay Leela Bhansali Heroine Are You?Swagata Dam , 08 Mar 2015
Sanjay Leela Bhansali heroines
Today is OUR day. So let’s pledge to ourselves that we’d never be the damsels in distress.
Treat yourself like a princess and prince jhak maarke tumhare peeche aayega. And while you await his arrival, wear your tiara and rule the world. Or just keep calm and watch Sanjay Leela Bhansali films. Why? Because all his movies celebrate womanhood and today is the right day to join in for this kind of celebration. But before that, check out this list of the top five Bhansali heroines and their characteristics. Find out who you relate to the most and accordingly, pick your flick of the day.
- You are shy and soft-spoken yet strong-willed.
- Your family is your first love.
- You breathe music.
- You brave every storm with a smile on your face.
- You fight for your love.
Nandini (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam)
Aishwarya Rai | Source: Giphy |
- You are fun-loving and mischievous.
- You are a daddy’s girl.
- You are a realist yet a romantic at heart.
- You are a feminist and you strongly believe that you can do everything that men can.
- You don’t hesitate in letting go of your dreams for your loved ones.
Aishwarya Rai | Source: Tumblr |
- You are loyal, dutiful and responsible.
- Mum’s the word for you.
- Your love is deep and you can never fall out of it.
- You value your relationships more than everything else in life.
- You can bear every pain with grace.
- You are headstrong and determined.
- You are driven by your dreams.
- You live life with no regrets.
- You know what you want and you chase it mercilessly.
- You never forget to pay gratitude to the ones who’ve always been by your side.
- You are flamboyant, witty and snarky.
- You are sexy and you know it.
- You have a razor-sharp tongue and you leave others tongue-tied with your banter.
- You don’t take sh*t.
- You live fearlessly and love fiercely.
So which of these characters do you relate to the most?