For some reason, Salman Khan is super late to Court – he was supposed to reach the Sessions Court a while ago to surrender, in order to get bail for the duration of court’s vacation! The actor allegedly left Galaxy Apartments in Bandra at 1.25pm, but at 5.15pm, there are no signs of him. I get that South Bombay is far, but surely it can’t be THAT far… I mean, people can reach Lonavala in so much time right? So here’s why I think the actor is late:
1) He didn’t want to pay the sea link toll
2) He went to eat at one of those quaint restos and cafes in town.
3) He somehow reached Juhu Circle and never got out of there
Don’t ask how he reached Juhu Circle, just remember the fact that once you get stuck there, you only get out after promising your firstborn to Satan.
4) He stopped to record another song.
5) Fans stopped him
6) He found a girl he wanted to launch in his next movie
7) Sohail was forcing him to listen to the script of Jai Ho 2
8) Harish Salve tempted him with some single malt scotch
9) He likes to live on the edge.
10) He decided a Game Of Thrones marathon was in order
Please note this blog is written in good humour – we know he’s waiting for the document to be procured by the High Court!