These 10 Instagram Posts Are Your Ticket Inside The Louis Vuitton Show!Natasha Patel , 08 May 2015
Looks like Palm Springs was the place to be last evening. And fashion lovers all over would have sold a part of their soul just to be there. Where exactly, you ask? At Bob Hope‘s space age Californian home. It’s where Louis Vuitton debuted its Cruise’16 collection. You might have thought it’d be just another day, with just another fashion show. But the scene-stealer wasn’t the clothes or the models. It was the breathtaking view from the valley. Creative Director, Nicolas Ghesquière definitely knows a thing or two about creating a memorable show. Where else do you see high fashion with an unbelievable architecture?
Here are a few of the amazing moments you can’t miss out on:
1) Drumroll, please… Has any location looked this good?
Louis Vuitton runway (Source: Instagram/ @LouisVuittonOfficial)
2) Our very own Pooja Mor for Anima Creative Management does us proud – so proud!
Pooja Mor (Source: Instagram/ @AnimaCreativeManagement)
3) The makeup by Pat McGrath looked amazeballs!
Makeup looks by Pat McGrath (Source: Instagram/ @PatMcGrathReal)
4) Miranda Kerr strikes a pose and looks like perfection… even while she eats!
Miranda Kerr (Source: Instagram/ @mirandakerr)
5) Selena Gomez looked badass in this black number.
Selena Gomez (Instagram/ @SelenaGomez)
6) When you wish your room had this view. How lucky for Vogue Paris!
Louis Vuitton runway (Source: Instagram/ @VogueParis)
7) Stylist Cher Coulter shared a picture of the action on the runway. Also, guess who we spotted in the background? Kanye West!
Louis Vuitton runway (Source: Instagram/ @CherCoulter)
8) Look who it is. Glamour Paris snapped Kanye West… Smiling!
Kanye West (Source: Instagram/ @GlamourParis)
9) I don’t know whether to look at the clothes or those incredible speakers beneath!
Louis Vuitton runway (Source: Instagram/ @Grazia_live)
10) Showing a whole lot of love and support, Esha Gupta takes to Instagram with this:
(Source: Instagram/ @egupta)
“Seeing all our not “fair n lovely” but naturally beautiful models taking over the world. Looking at them makes me really happy. Look India, the real beauties have reached where & you’re still continuing being obsessed by just the facade of fake.”
We wish we could have been there. Looks like it was an unforgettable show! Oh well, there’s always next year!
P.S – We spotted oversized zips, leather, maxi skirts and mesh on the runway. Is this the beginning of new trends?