Trust us to keep you updated with all things IIFA! Yesterday, we gave you a blow-by-blow account of everything that happened on the first day of this extravaganza in Malaysia. And now, here’s a low-down on all the cool things that took place on day two!
1. Team Dil Dhadakne Do left from Mumbai and landed in Malaysia after a rather fun flight! Here’s what Priyanka Chopra was missing when she reached Kuala Lumpur. Several other B-town stars also descended in Malaysia to be a part of the grand weekend!
2. A special book signing ceremony was held for Sunaina Roshan‘s To Dad with Love. It happens to be her token of love for her dad, Rakesh Roshan. Naturally, her brother, Hrithik Roshan was rather excited while unveiling it amongst his fans in Malaysia. In fact, he even interacted with his fans and obliged them sweetly with photos during the session.
3. Post the book signing ceremony, Duggu was seen chilling and exchanging life lessons with Bipasha Basu. And the latter was also seen indulging in some retail therapy during the day. You have to see how gorgeous she looked during her shopping spree!
4. Meanwhile, our bosslady MissMalini managed to pin Arjun Kapoor down for a super fun interview and also got him to answer your #21TwitterQuestions. Stay tuned for that!
5. The Gala Screening of Dil Dhadakne Do was attended by many celebs but Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh were the ones who instantly caught our attention! Check out why. Also, in case you missed it, read more about the film’s screening here.
6. Of course, all eyes were on the the cast of the movie as all of them looked absolutely stunning! Not to mention, there fans created a frenzy after spotting them. So PeeCee and Farhan Akhtar happily posed for selfies with their ardent admirers. Several other celebs also struck poses with their fans.
7. The night before the BIG night (which is just a few minutes away!) finally kick-started when our Bollywood divas walked the green carpet with elan prior to the Fashion Extravaganza! From Lisa Haydon to Malaika Arora Khan – all of them were sight for soar eyes!
8. The host for the night were Vivek Oberoi and Neha Dhupia (here’s what she’s been up to in Malaysia). The unusual pairing worked quite well as they entertained the masses throughout the event. Also, there was a fun exchange between Vivek and Lisa!
9. While Mika Singh, Ankit Tiwari, Kanika Kapoor and some other popular singers had set the stage ablaze with their kickass performances during the previous night (guess which actress made her singing debut on stage!), the Fashion Extravaganza commenced with Nakkash and Aditi Singh Sharma‘s power-packed performance.
10. It was followed by a never-before-seen fashion fervour. Bipasha Basu, Aditi Rao Hydari, Sonu Sood, Dia Mirza and many other stars walked the ramp in style! Read ALL about the extravaganza here. And the night ended with an after-party.
Keep an eye on this space for more on IIFA.