Pastel shades are quintessential for a summer/spring wardrobe. That being said, Jacqueline Fernandez‘s outfit at the unveiling of Brothers trailer was a pastel dream! She was dressed in an Elizabeth & James crop top with a printed Alberta Ferretti skirt, Christian Louboutin pumps and jewellery from Curio Cottage. Styled by Antra Motiwala, Jacqueline looked breathtakingly beautiful.
Soft colours and hues are a classic summer/spring staples. They’re timeless enough to wear them year after year. And when styled right, they can be super trendy and cool. Jacqueline’s look seems to be so on point that it’s blowing my mind!
1) Mix it up with your pastels. Pair a few different pastel colours together for a soft look.
2) To add a little edge to the softness, mix it up with bright and fun accessories. (Like Jacqueline’s earrings).
3) Prints liven up any outfit. So pick bold printed pastels to go with the look.
4) Try it with one of the other big trends around town – like a crop top!
5) If you love the look of long skirts but think the fabric makes you look too bulky, try a longer silhouette with a slit. It’s a quick and simple fashion fix!
Ta-da! Happy styling!