Once the dreaded rainy weather kicks in, all we want to do is slip into comfy clothes. But that doesn’t mean you need to dress like you’re homeless while catching a flight, right? If there’s one woman who always manages to look flawless on and off the red carpet, it’s Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. The actress and model made her way through LAX airport in a structured and fitted ensemble which just buried all thoughts about comfy, “heebie-geebees (in the best possible way). Look!
Did you get the heebie-geebees yet? I’m sure you did. Your basic jeans and tee look just got elevated. Want to power dress like this supermodel? Here’s how you can do it:
1) Choose fitted, skinny and comfy jeans.
2) Pair it with a plain tee.
3) Choose a neutral blazer that can be worn or just wrapped on like a cape. (Remember how Anushka Sharma and Shay Mitchell looked?)
4) If you must accessorise, keep your jewellery to a minimum. (Normcore-esque)
5) Off to a meeting right your flight? Heels will do the trick. But if you aren’t headed anywhere but your hotel room and still want to rock this look, opt for sneaker or espadrilles!