Alia Bhatt, Shah Rukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Are Tweeting In Gangsta Slang And We're Dying!Shreemi Verma , 23 Jun 2015
Hi guys, so there’s a website called Gizoogle which translates normal English into Gangsta slang and it’s around eight years old. How I had no clue about this genius invention is something I cannot fathom, but one fine day – my friend Abishai Lopes introduced me to this wonderful translator. For those who don’t know, here’s what one can do – log onto Gizoogle where Twitter becomes Twizzle, Wikipedia becomes Wikipizzle and everyone becomes a star. Search for your favourite celebrities and check out what they sound like if they tweeted in Gangsta slang!
1) Here’s Amitabh Bachchan who thanked his daughter for Father’s Day in the coolest way possible.
Source: Twizzle @SrBachchan
2) And Salman Khan calling his father the original Bajrangi Bhaijaan!
Source: Twizzle @BeingSalmanKhan
3) Talking about Salman Khan, here’s Katrina Kaif’s Wikipizzle page!
Source: Gizoogle – Wikipizzle
4) And here’s Deepika Padukone praising Ranveer Singh in the Ghetto-ist way EVER!
Source: Twizzle @deepikapadukone
5) Did you know, Ranveer Singh’s horny-ass comedy Band Baaja Baarat emerged as a cold-ass lil critical n’commercial success?
6) Alia turned lefty and badass at one go.
7) Yoga day took an interesting turn.
Source: Twizzle @narendramodi
8) And Shah Rukh Khan sounded like Snoop Dogg (or Snoop Lion, or whatever he likes to call himself)
9) Rishi ji didn’t sound too different.
Source: Twizzle @chintskap
10) And Aamir was REALLY excited about Imran Khan’s comeback movie!
Source: Twizzle @aamir_khan
11) Sushma Swaraj showed us why she’s the Queen of Swag!
Source: Twizzle @SushmaSwaraj
12) Pritish Nandy praised Ranveer Singh in the thuggest way possible.
Source: Twizzle @PritishNandy
13) PC sounded like PC Hammer
Source: Twizzle @priyankachopra
14) MissMalini’s page looked like this when translated to Gangsta slang!
15) And KRK sounded the same.
Source: Twizzle @kamaalrkhan