I know everyone who reads our blog loves Bollywood, and that’s why I’ve decided to list down spoilers from some of our most epic movies because with great power comes great responsibility. Okay, I don’t have great power and I’m not really responsible, but being a Bollywood buff, I think it’s my duty to notify the world (or whoever reads the stuff I write) about the things that cannot come under the *spoiler alert* category. If you were not aware of one or many of these, please get out of that rock you’ve been living under, right now!
1) Salim and Anarkali do not end up together in Mughal-E-Azam
Anarkali also gets stoned and not in a good way!
2) Madhumati comes back as a ghost in Madhumati
Yep, she’s the one who kills her rapist, not her lookalike. Madhumati is one of the few Bollywood classics that has inspired Hollywood movies and Shah Rukh Khan‘s Om Shanti Om!
3) Radha shoots Birju in Mother India
She is Mother India for a reason. Takes guts to kill your own son na?
4) Jai dies in Sholay
And it still hurts. #YehDosti
5) Anand dies in well, Anand.
And we cry.
6) Sridevi does manage to consummate her relationship with Mr.India
Even though he’s invisible during the ‘act’. Interesting!
7) Raj and Rashmi also die in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak
But their death managed to make superstars out of Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla.
8) Raveena is Karishma and Karishma is Raveena in Andaz Apna Apna!
And this movie remains a classic.
9) Tuffy manages to bring Prem and Nisha together in Hum Aapke Hain Koun!
Hum Aapke Hain Koun owes a lot this dog!
10) Simran gets on the train in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
And their tale is considered an iconic love story. #DDLJForever
11) Munna wins Milli in Rangeela!
Jackie Shroff‘s movie star act does not match up to Aamir Khan’s ‘world famous’ act in.
12) Pooja ends up with Rahul and Ajay promptly hits on Nisha in Dil Toh Pagal Hai!
SO convenient! Dil is indeed quite Pagal.
13) Sonu and Monu pull off a huge con in Haseena Maan Jaayegi!
Because jo chacha hai wohi bhatijaa hai, jo bhatijaa hai wohi chacha hai – aur chacha koi hai hi nahi! And eventually, they also get the Haseenas.
14) Anjali ends up with Rahul and Tina dies in the first scene in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!
As if ANYONE could come between Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol!
15) Bhiku Matre sadly does not become Mumbai Ka Raja in Satya!
Kallu mama did rule the radio though! Also let’s act like Ram Gopal Varma NEVER made a sequel to Satya. Never.
16) Raju comes back with the money in Hera Pheri!
We all thought he ran away at the end, but he returns, his loyalty to Baburao remains intact, like our loyalty to Hera Pheri (again, not the sequel).
17) Nandini goes back to Vanraj in Hm Dil De Chuke Sanam
Poor Sameer, got c*ckblocked by Vanraj, who couldn’t even sing Chingari Koi Bhadke properly! Ajay Devgn‘s role in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam surely won Husband Of The Decade.
18) Captain Russell catches the ball but outside the boundary in Lagaan
#HumJeetGaye. Also no more teen goona Lagaan!
19) Jaadu leaves Earth in the end of Koi… Mil Gaya
Jaadu and Rohit sadly don’t end up together. Even after he does the whole Om Om Om Om bit.
20) Vivek’s hand gets cured in Hum Saath Saath Hain
Such is the magic of family. He can even do this arm dance thing (as denoted in the GIF above) with his other hand.
21) Aman dies in Kal Ho Naa Ho
Taking our lives with him. Which reminds me, I really need to watch Kal Ho Naa Ho Again!
22) Akash and Sid have a huge fight in Dil Chahta Hai!
But they do patch up at the end. #AllIsWell *sings Dil Chahta Hai and drives off to Goa*
23) Devdas dies in Devdas.
In an alternate ending, Paro and Chandramukhi get together. NOT.
24) Don does not die in its remake
Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi, namumkin hai!
25) But Daljit ‘DJ’ dies along with his entire gang (barring the ladies) in Rang De BasantiAnd Rang De Basanti remains the most painful movie to watch in Bollywood.
26) Sakina goes with Imaan in Saawariya
Leaves poor Ranbir Raj heartbroken. This point was added because I don’t think many people have seen Saawariya.
27) Auro from Paa dies too
And Amitabh Bachchan continues to make every actor feels inadequate after Paa.
28) Ram-Leela kill each other
29) Chulbul Pandey doesn’t die, he just turns into Hulk in Dabangg’s climax!
Woh sirf aap mein itni ched kardenge ki aap confuse ho jaoge ki saas kaha se le aur….
30) Rani dumps Vijay in Queen.
Because she’s the Queen of this world.
And last but not the least!
KAJOL WAS THE MURDERER IN GUPT!
Tell us more movies you think should be out of the spoiler alert category in the comments below!