Guess what BLUNT just sent us? You guessed it… an exclusive step-by-step how-to on all the fabulous hairstyles featured in Dil Dhadakne Do! We’ve got the low-down on Ayesha Mehra (Priyanka Chopra), Kamal Mehra (Anil Kapoor), Neelam Mehra (Shefali Shah), Kabir Mehra (Ranveer Singh), Farah Ali (Anushka Sharma), and Sunny Gill (Farhan Akhtar)’s hair do’s. Whether you’re looking for high street or boho, it’s all right here.
1. Damp the hair down. Use BBLUNT’s Blown Away Volumizing Leave-in spray at the roots.
2. Push dry the hair back and up with a Vent brush and a dryer to give volume.
3. Dress the sides flatter and sharper with your fingertips using a tiny bit of BBLUNT’s Total Control maximum hold fibre paste.
* Ideal for Round or Pear shaped face.
1. Prep the hair with BBLUNT’s Blown Away Volumizing Leave-in spray on the roots and BBLUNT’s Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream on the mids and ends and blow dry with a big round brush.
2. Tong the hair with a mid-sized H2D Curling Wand. Blow dry the fringe with a round brush.
3. To add volume at the crown you can use BBLUNT’s B Hive Volume on Crown Clip On Hair Extension.
4. Ease out the curls using your fingers or a dressing brush. Finish the look with a spritz of BBLUNT’s Spotlight Hair Polish for instant shine.
* Ideal for Oval face shape.
1. Prep hair with BBLUNT’s Blown Away Volumizing Leave-in Spray. Blow dry smooth with a big round brush giving lots of volume at the roots.
2. To add volume at the crown, use BBLUNT’s B Hive Volume on Crown Clip On Hair Extension
3. Backcomb the hair at the crown and dress over the extension.
4. Use BBLUNT’s Spotlight Hair Polish on mids and ends. Use a tong on the ends to turn them outwards.
5. Dress the hair according to your parting, keeping the fringe clean and flat with volume only at the crown.
* Ideal for adding softness or Square shaped face.
1. Damp hair down and prep with BBLUNT’s Gel oh! Natural hold gel. Blast dry the hair in all directions to create a lot of movement. Pssst….this can also be done using Back To Life Dry Shampoo on the roots and push drying.
2. Use BBLUNT’s 3D Texturizing Wax paste and mould the hair with your hands to keep the texture.
* Ideal for Oval or Square shaped face.
1. On damp hair, spray BBLUNT’s Blown Away Volumizing Leave-in spray at the roots. On the mids and ends use BBLUNT’s High Definition Curl Curl-defining leave-in cream.
2. Flip the hair upside down and scrunch with a diffuser till 100% dry. Lift sections of hair randomly and wind around the mid-sized H2D Curling Wand.
3. Rub a bit of BBLUNT’s IT MATTers Zero Shine Moulding Clay in your palms and scrunch into the hair making it dishevelled and grungy.
* Ideal for Heart shaped or Round shaped face.
1. On damp hair, apply BBLUNT’s Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream and blast dry in direction of haircut shape.
2. Apply BBLUNT’s Total Control Maximum Hold Fibre Paste on your palms and run through the hair creating a messy yet controlled shape.
* Ideal for a face with Strong Jawline.
So, which style are you opting for? Let us know in the comments below!