14 Ridiculous Subtitles We've Seen In Indian Movies That Will Either Ruin OR Make Your Day!Shreemi Verma , 24 Jul 2015
Most Bollywood fans on Tumblr must be aware of the brilliant account – Paagal Subtitles. If you aren’t then please check it out, the great people who run the account collect screengrabs of the funniest English subtitles used in Indian movies. I listed down the funniest ones in my opinion, check them out and tell me your favourites!
1) You are after all, only Frankenstein.
2) Why thank you *blush blush*
3) Check out this guy who’s really into incest.
4) The stud-muffin of Baahubali surely knows how to compliment the ladies.
Hey if Prabhas thinks I’m an epidemic of beauty, then I must be!
5) Listen up, men with chest hair.
No no no.
7) But, but who is the king of your headweight?
8) Learn the art of trickery with a simple weapon like a saree!
9) Kitna dimaag khaati hai
10) But I think about my lunch all the time
11) Sorry Grandpa.
12) Don’t say hello to the threatening threatner.
13) Bachchan sahab should know this by now, no?
14) This conqueror of 7 lands and seas has a major foot fetish.
English is a funny language!