11 Times J.K. Rowling Proved That She's The True Queen Of BritainShreemi Verma , 31 Jul 2015
It’s my favourite author’s birthday today! That’s why on this special day, I think we need to refresh our memories and discuss the numerous times she proved why she’s known as Queen Rowling by her admirers. Also, it’s the character Harry Potter‘s birthday too, so hit me up if you know the recipe for butterbeer or some firewhiskey and lets toast the great lady who gave us this series.
1) When she promised us that Hogwarts will always be there to welcome us home.
2) When she told us why Luna is one of the best female characters ever written.
3) Look at the happiness on her face when she talks about Molly being a total BAMF and killing off Bellatrix.
4) When this guy will definitely need to stock up on his aloe vera to deal with the Queen’s BURN!
Source: Twitter @jk_rowling
5) And when she made Rupert Grint blush *awwww*
6) And revealed how she’d like to be remembered.
7) When a Dumbledore pardoy account preached the truth about Rowling’s writing.
Source: Twitter @evil_dumbledore
8) Look at her, casually dismissing the phenomena of Fifty Shades Of Grey like it’s nothing.
It IS nothing compared to her work. Obviously.
9) When Tom Felton had to deal with being a real Gryffindor because she burst his Slytherin bubble.
10) When she told us the secret behind the names of the Death Eaters.
11) And finally, when she royally pawned fat shamers with this incredible quote.
Happy birthday Joanne Rowling, thank you for making my childhood magical.