After Coachella and Tomorrowland, festival-goers turned to Burning Man 2015. Located in Black Rock City, Nevada, the cult festival was off the hook! Featuring artist from all over the globe, Black Rock was taken by storm. Although it’s situated in the middle of the desert, each and every attendee paid close attention to what they wore. We saw a wide spectrum of trends and here are a few you need to check out..
1. Less is more
2. Accessorising was not taken lightly
3. People made sure they got creative
4. They didn’t leave out all their diamonds & glitter
5. Yes, there were diamonds, but there was also some fishnet involved
6. The men believed, “bare is beautiful”, and we have no complaints!
7. What I’m wondering is, what is Cara Delevingne doing in ALL those clothes?
Tell us what you think in the comments below. What would you put together as your festival look?
Until next time – Shine bright Burning Man!