Win: Spoil Your Favourite Grandparent With Free Flights to London! #WingsToADreamTeam MissMalini , 02 Oct 2015
Win Free Tickets to London!
That’s right: MissMalini has tied up with British Airways to give YOU a chance to take your favourite grandparent on an escapade to London!
Can we ever thank our grandparents enough? From the yummy home-cooked meals to spending money slyly slipped into our pockets, our Nanas and Nanis sure know how to spoil us. And now, because we’re all about good karma at MissMalini, we’re giving you a chance to spoil them right back!
We’re offering one lucky reader a chance to take their favorite grandparent for a trip to London courtesy of British Airways‘ #wingstoadream contest.
Here’s how to enter for your chance to win:
- Find a recent fun picture of your grandparent or from your childhood and caption it with why you think you should win.
- Share this image using #wingstoadream, and make sure you tag British Airways’ Twitter handle, @British_Airways OR their Facebook Page.
- Send us an email on [email protected] with your full name to confirm your entry.
Hurry, the winner will be announced on October 5th, 2015!
GrandpaMalini & SisterMalini
Terms and conditions
- Winner will receive two return World Traveller (economy) tickets – 1x for you and 1x for your grandparent.
- The departure travel date will be October 25th from New Delhi on the brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
- Eligible participants must be residents of India, aged 18 years or over, with a legitimate Twitter profile, a living maternal or paternal grandparent and must have a valid passport (for her/himself and the grandparent) to enter the contest.
- Only one submission is allowed per person in this contest.
- Winners of the contest should start applying for their visas from 9 October 2015 onwards; British Airways will not be responsible for visa processes and approval.
- Tickets are endorsable and non-transferable, and can only be used on the dates and flight mentioned.
- Winning participants to make necessary arrangements for accommodation and incur other expenses in London.
- Decision of British Airways across any stage of the contest will be final and binding
- To view the full terms and conditions, please visit http://ba.uk/bSET1i