Recently, I did a list on the things women find attractive in a man. I figured it would only be fair if we did the same for women. They need answers too, right? So I asked a bunch of men what they found attractive in a woman. Little did I know that asking them this question would make me come to several conclusions:
A) The assets: Yup, that’s the one answer you will definitely get from a man when you ask him this question – the butt and the boobs. I literally had to ask each of them to go beyond that.
B) One word answers: We know men don’t elaborate on things much, but if you’ve read my earlier blog, you’d know how clear the women were with their answers. I had to ask the men to be “clearer” if they were talking about things beyond the aesthetics.
C) We’re all the same: So, if you overcome the superficial requirements, men and women attractions are pretty much the same – be it eyes, smile or personality.
Anyway, let’s get to the more interesting part – the boys’ opinions! Here’s what they had to say:
1) Face, for sure. A pretty face is really important.
2) Honestly, you just gotta know how to dress well. I don’t mean show cleavage or ass or whatever. I mean wear what compliments you. Clothes that complement your hair, eyes, body type and such. Be provocative if you want to be. Just don’t overdo it or try to dress in clothes that aren’t your style. Be yourself. That’s what really attracts the good guys and not the douche guys.
3) It varies for each guy but for me has to have a sense humor, nice smile, sarcasm, should be in shape – not necessarily skinny but not huge – don’t mean to seem shallow just being truthful!
4) Politeness, kindness, smiles, no bitching attitude, forgiving about little things so you can move on to smiles. She should be clean and have a well-kept house/room, carry herself well and no cleavage show going on. So, basically good and healthy habits and should be ambitious.
5) A weird laugh, her odd habits,… when she lets you in on all those little quirks and insecurities.
6) Okay, I would say smile, laugh, conversation, a great ass, her sense of humor, eyes. If she’s playful, if we have stuff in common – that’s my list for now.
7) Shoulders. Neck.
8) Your eyes, your hair, if you have glasses or braces and for me personally, if you have a nice butt – as a boyfriend I look at my girl’s butt all the time!
9) If you’re confident, you’ll look attractive even if you were fat. If guys look at you, just smile even if you don’t wanna talk to them. And be outgoing.
10) Her smile, definitely her smile!
11) The way she gets mad tells you a lot about her. Mad women can be scary you know.
12) Umm, that’s a tough one! I don’t exactly pay attention to the little things. Well I mean, I do, but can’t remember them – apart from ass and tits?
13) I like a cute personality.
14) Ass, boobs, flat tummy. Attitude. Sassy. Confident. A little slutty.
15) Attitude is the sexiest thing on a woman!
16) That glancing smile when she walks by…
17) Confidence – being comfortable in sweats or dresses, intelligence, and being an all around nice person.
18) To me? I like a girl’s laugh and a cute smile. But most importantly, she needs a beautiful brain.
19) To be completely honest, she has to be friendly with me and I have to feel comfortable around her. She has to be like my best friend. An amazing personality does wonders.
20) Her smile. The way she walks. The way she is confident in herself. If she can dance. How her attitude can change from when she’s in public to when she’s in the bedroom.
21) Her laugh and her teeth.
22) Hmmm, I’m not really sure, it kind of varies. I like a girl that is easy to get along with, someone that’s easy to talk to. I like chubby girls a little more than thinner girls, but I like both body types.
23) Independent and mature.
24) Good sense of humor and intelligence.
25) Physically, I like busty, big hips, thighs and butt, curvy in general. Emotionally, I like her independent, smart, classy, not afraid to speak her mind or stand for others, kind, nurturing and stuff.
Anything else you got, boys?