15 Emotional Stages Every Girl Goes Through When Getting A New HaircutAnushka Mulchandani , 24 Oct 2015
Source: Instagram | @behindthechair_
A girl tends to get a haircut every three to four months on an average. Me, I tend to do it lesser than that only because I just don’t find the time to go and get it done. When I do, however, get it cut, I always land up doing something different. I don’t need a life change to induce my next haircut, it’s sheer boredom that makes me do it. So you can be sure that I’ve tried a bunch of different things. From a long bob to ombré and even keeping it curly – my hair has been through a whole lot. Considering how different it looks every time I leave the hairdresser’s chair, I still go through a whole bunch of emotions before and after it’s done. Here are the stages…
1. You haven’t cut your hair in a while, you need a change
2. You wait till the monsoon ends. Humidity is NOT your friend
3. You’re so excited, you can’t wait
4. Finally, it’s time
5. You feel butterflies when you tell your hairdresser you want thick bangs.
6. Cringe inside when she makes the first cut
7. She blow-dries it and it’s starting to look good
8. You’re feeling better and better
9. The only thing your head’s missing is a crown
10. You’re home, and you’re suddenly not feeling it anymore
11. You wash your hair, thinking it will shake off the feeling
12. You take it out
13. Everyone loves it!
14. You’re feeling good again
15. And finally, you’re in love!
Yep, I just got bangs, and yep, I went through ALL of these.
Pocket Stylist’s new bangs