You can smell it in the air, can’t you? Fairy lights and flowers are being placed on every available surface, the DJ is prepping his playlist, guest lists are being made and invitations are being sent out. The last two months of the year are filled with so many parties and festivals, it’s hard to keep up. Diwali and weddings are already marked out on your calendar and you’ve been on the outfit hunt for at least a month. The easiest, sexiest thing would be to wear a sari – you know people won’t be able to look away. So to inspire you, here are 10 celebrities rocking out in saris you’ll want to steal.
1. Pile on the elegance in white
2. Cat-eye glasses + sari = match made in heaven
3. Blinged out blouses FTW!
4. Go floral and wear them in the day
5. Add cut-outs to make it sexy
6. Black & gold never gets old
7. Make them match with your SO
8. Wear your shirt as a blouse
9. Or revamp it and do it dhoti style
10. You don’t need too many accessories to stand out
If you do decide to try out one of these, we have a few tutorials to help you out! Hit play below for tips on how to tie Priyanka Chopra‘s Desi Girl sari…
Press play to learn how to drape a dhoti sari…