Want Karan Singh Grover's Hot Body? Here Are The 5 Tips You Need To FollowRashmi Daryanani , 04 Dec 2015
Karan Singh Grover definitely has an enviable body – and if you’ve caught Hate Story 3 in cinemas already, you definitely know that. Like with everything else, a body like this comes only with a lot of hard work, dedication and diligence. So if you’ve been trying to up your fitness game as of late, take a page out of KSG’s book – here are his top 5 fitness tips!
- He drinks at least 2 litres to 2.5 litres of water everyday – he considers it the best natural purifier for the body. So make sure you’re carrying around a bottle of your own, or keep one at your desk to constantly remind you to get that H20 in!
- He eats between 18 to 20 boiled egg-whites through out the day. Egg whites are actually pretty low in calories (there are around 17 calories in one large egg white), but they’re a fair source of protein (around 4g in one egg white), so it’s a tasty, easy and fairly inexpensive way to help reach your protein target for the day.
- His diet plan is pretty strict and includes freshly cut fruits, leafy vegetables, pulses, chicken breast and boiled chicken. Again, there’s a lot protein from the chicken and pulses.
- He pays attention to what he drinks, too – he follows a strict liquid diet to “detox” and makes sure to consume cold pressed juices with mint leaves, lemon, ginger, cucumber and beetroot. While “detoxing” may not be an actual thing, juices like this are a good way to get a lot of nutrients in.
- He practices CrossFit, which a lot of celebrities are into these days. CrossFit is a mixture of many exercise types like HIIT (high-intensity interval training), weightlifting, gymnastics, etc.