#BiggBoss9 Recap: Here's Your Cheat Sheet For Day 67!Rashmi Daryanani , 17 Dec 2015
Day 67 in the Bigg Boss house was a fairly dramatic one, with lots of rows and lots of shouting (seriously, felt the need to mute my TV several times throughout the episode). Don’t worry in case you missed it, though, as we’ve got your cheat sheet of bullet points right here so you can catch up quickly – without having to deal with how irritating these contestants really are some days! Yup, you’re welcome :P
- Keith and Mandana have a row about the dishes when Mandana wakes up and finds dirty dishes in the sink.
- Rochelle warns Keith to stay away from Mandana, saying that she’s trying to instigate him and later pretend to be the damsel in distress.
- Rishabh and Priya have a row; Rishabh taunts Priya and she complains that he’s always finding ways to put her down. This isn’t even their last fight this episode!
- The captaincy is between Prince and Rishabh this week, and they each have to pick their supporters who compete on their behalf. The task is to hold up helium balloons in one hand without letting go or bending.
- Keith, who is the referee, got into a fight with Gizel when he disqualified her for bending her hand. She said that never happened and what she really did was stretch her neck instead, but her arm remained upright. Keith wasn’t having any of it, though, so Gizel broke into tears and yelled at him for being partial.
- Prince goes to Gizel to talk to her in her room after he sees her upset, but Mandana enters and asks him to leave. Gizel doesn’t immediately back Mandana up, though, so Mandana leaves and later picks a brief fight with Gizel about it.
- A life-size poster of Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan is put up in the garden, and the contestants get supremely excited about it.
- The luxury budget points for this week become nil due to the unsatisfactory performance during Murder Mystery task.
- Rishabh and Priya fight again, when Rishabh accuses her for supporting the ‘Cool’ group. Priya tries to explain her stance, but nothing comes of it.
- The housemates intervene later, telling Rishabh to stop getting on Priya’s case. Kishwer even tells Rishabh that Priya really cares about him!
What did you think of this episode of Bigg Boss?