"I Don't Want To Make A 'Khichdi' Out Of It" & 5 Other Things Sooraj Pancholi Said About The Jiah Khan Case!Priyam Saha , 24 Dec 2015
Sooraj Pancholi has been reportedly accused under section 306 of the IPC (abetment of suicide) in the Jiah Khan case. The CBI filed a fresh chargesheet against him and it reveals disturbing details about his relationship with Jiah. According to a report in IANS, Sooraj is choosing to keep mum about the issue for now (even though he spoke about it in great length recently).
Here are 6 things he said:
- Highs and lows are a part of life. God is great!
- The case is still in court. Ten people have ten different things to say about it.
- I will talk once the case is cleared
- I don’t want to make a ‘khichdi’ out of it.
- Salman has got nothing to do with it. (on whether Salman is supporting him in this case)
- Like every family, my family is supporting me and I am supporting my family