2016 is going to be a great year for Bollywood. With amazing films lined up, even the biggest stars are breaking away from their old mould and trying new genres. They are also pairing up with different actors! These new Bollywood jodis are going to be super refreshing from what we can foresee.
Check them out!
1) Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor
Aditya Chopra is making his directorial comeback with Befikre and we’ll get to see Vaani and Ranveer sizzle together in the movie.
2) Katrina Kaif and Aditya Roy Kapur
You’ve already seen how amazing Katrina and Aditya look in the trailer of Fitoor.
3) Varun Dhawan and John Abraham
The first look of Dishoom is out and it stars John Abraham and Varun Dhawan. Could this be a new bromance?
4) Arjun Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan
The posters of Ki & Ka are out and Kareena and Arjun’s jodi is really impressive!
5) Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput
Kriti and Sushant will be seen together in Dinesh Vijan‘s next.
6) Shah Rukh Khan and Mahira Khan
Mahira will be seen with SRK in Raees.
7) Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Fawad Khan
You’ve seen Alia and Sid’s chemistry before but what when you add Fawad to this equation? It’s definitely going to blow up. Get ready to see them in Kapoor and Sons.
8) Shahid Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut and Saif Ali Khan
Shahid, Kangana and Saif will make another sizzling trio in Vishal Bhardwaj‘s Rangoon.
9) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir will be seen with his childhood crush Aishwarya in Karan Johar‘s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
10) Sidharth Malhotra and Katrina Kaif
Katrina will again be seen with a new co-star that’s going to be Sidharth. They will be seen together in Nitya Mehra‘s Baar Baar Dekho.
11) John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha
Sonakshi will be seen with John in Force 2.
12) Nimrat Kaur and Akshay Kumar
Akshay and Nimrat have already earned praises for their chemistry in Airlift.
13) Aamir Khan and Sakshi Tanwar
Sakshi will play Aamir’s wife in Dangal.
Which jodi are you looking forward to?