Hello lovelies, it’s that time of the month again! I don’t know what you’re thinking, but I am talking about the monthly round-up of the most exciting things that have happened in the Telly world. And believe me, when I say this, the month has been rather eventful.
So let’s start:
1. Ali Merchant surprised us with his wedding news…
… and shared some adorable pictures of his Pre-Wedding Cocktail Party!
Even his honeymoon was pretty adventurous!
2. We got scoops from Kapil Sharma’s new show!
If this news is making you impatient about Kapil and team’s return on TV, what will happen when we tell you that Shahrukh Khan is going to be on the first episode of the show?
They also shared a photo of the entire cast reuniting for the new show, Comedy Style!
We also got to know how much the new show promo costs and believe me, if you get half that amount, most of your financial problems will end!
3. Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao were holidaying in Goa…
… and giving everyone else major #RelationshipGoals.
4. Talking of relationship goals, Vivek Dahiya and Divyanka Tripathi had a lot going on this month!
They began the month by sharing some really cute pictures of the two having fun together.
Like this was not enough, Vivek went on to tell us how Divyanka makes him jittery and gives him butterflies! Aww!
All their fans got very excited when they heard that the two might get intimate on Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, but our happiness was short lived because we soon learnt that nothing like that is going to happen. 🙁
Anyway, they went on a trip to Sri Lanka and we fans were happy again! 🙂
5. Newly married, Mohit Sehgal, shared a picture the cutest picture to thank his and Sanaya Irani’s fans for their wishes!
Check it out here.
6. Karan Kundra and Anushka Dandekar had an interesting Twitter conversation!
Check out some more pictures of this madly in love couple here.
7. And we got to know that Tanisha Mukherjee has found love again…
… on the reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi!
8. Another TV couple, Mugdha Chaphekar & Ravish Desai went from being a reel-life couple to a real life couple!
Here are their cute engagement pictures!
9. Kishwer Merchant had a blast on her birthday!
With so many faces from Bigg Boss Nau, it felt like a reunion of sorts!
10. Talking about Bigg Boss, Prince Narula shared a super special message for his super special friend, Nora Fatehi!
You can see it here.
11. Also, we found out that Salman Khan is the real reason behind Digangana Suryavanshi’s haircut.
I am not sure how I feel about this information, though!
12. Ex-Bigg Boss contestant, Sambhavna Seth got engaged
They look pretty happy together 🙂
13. I don’t know about their career, but many Bigg Boss contestants have surely found love – one of them being Aarya Babbar!
Marrying his girlfriend, Jasmine Puri, he had a colorful mehendi and haldi ceremony.
And how can we miss the wedding madness?
14. In other reality shows news, Neha Dhupia began her MTV Roadies X4 journey as a team leader!
You can see her photos with her co-judges on the show here.
15. While Neha Dhupia is entering the Telly World, our favorite, Vivian Dsena is planning a comeback!
He is soon going to be seen in a new show on Colors TV, Gurdaspur!
16. Not just him, Barun Sobti is also planning to return…
…and making his fans really, really happy!
17. A popular show, Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi! ended this month.
No more Ranveer-Ishani! 🙁
18. While that ended, Powerpuff Girls and Fuller House (a sequel to the Full House) came back on TV!
If you haven’t watched Fuller House already, get a sneak peek before you start.
19. Games of Thrones is also coming back with Season 6…
True to its nature, some bizarre news about the show has come to light, one of them being Sansa Stark‘s pregnancy.
And wait till you see the trailer (if you haven’t already). It seems all men & women are already dying!
20. It was a fantastic month for Yeh Hai Mohabbatein fans!
Anita Hassanandani denied the news of her quitting the show, which was quite a topic of debate among the fans of the show.
21. Another gorgeous actress, Krystle D’Souza did the coolest photo shoot
22. Krystle may be posing as different film actresses, but a film actor is preparing for his small screen debut!
Varun Dhawan is joining Hrithik Roshan in judging the desi version of So You Think You Can Dance. Great choice, dear makers!
23. Some of our favorite television celebs were extremely excited about Valentine’s Day!
24. The month of love also some clashes in the telly world!
And comedian Bharti Singh got candid about competition with Kapil.
In other hate stories, Kamya Punjabi had some things to say about her alleged ex, Karan Patel. #Burn
25. The biggest stars of Indian TV came together for this MAD Web Series!
Watch it now.
26. Sasural Simar Ka fans said goodbye to Roli
Here’s why she is leaving!
We heard Digangana was going to replace her, but then she refused to do so because she has some other surprise for her fans. We’ll just have to wait and watch what that is!
27. Talking of replacements, someone is going to replace Salman Khan as Dus Ka Dum’s host!
That’s none other than Kumar Vishwas. Yes, the Aam Aadmi Party member, for real!
28. We got our hands on information about the highest paid actress on television!
29. And last, but not the least, my favorite couple, Shabbir Ahulwalia and Kanchi Kaul were blessed with their second baby (boy)!
First, Kanchi Kaul’s friends gave her a surprise baby shower and then the two made the cutest announcement of their baby’s arrival. And you have to see how the two shared the first picture of their little bundle of joy! #ParentingGoals